Open Water – Full Certification Course
Diver certification begins here. Start with PADI’s online eLearning course. Move to the pool and practice your new skills. Then experience four open water dives.
If you’ve always wanted to take scuba diving lessons, experience unparalleled adventure and see the world beneath the waves, this is where it starts. Get your scuba diving certification with the PADI® Open Water Diver course – the world’s most popular and widely recognized scuba course. Millions of people have learned to scuba dive and gone on to discover the wonders of the aquatic world through this course. To enroll in a PADI Open Water Diver course (or Junior Open Water Diver course), you must be 10 years old or older. You need adequate swimming skills and need to be in good physical health. No prior experience with scuba diving is required.
The PADI Open Water Diver course consists of three main phases:
* Online Knowledge Development to understand basic principles of scuba diving.
* Confined Water Dives to learn basic scuba skills. (Lee District RECenter)
* Open Water Dives to use your skills and explore! (Milbrook Quarry, Haymarket, VA also a 45 min drive from the Shop or Juturna Springs, Woodsboro, MD 45 min drive from Shop)
In the PADI Open Water Diver course, you learn to use basic scuba gear, including a mask, snorkel, fins, regulator, buoyancy control device and a tank. The equipment you wear varies, depending upon whether you’re diving in tropical, temperate or cold water.
All INCLUSIVE PRICING: Full Certification Class
|Confined Water Dives||$399.00||$521.00||$643.00|
|Open Water Dives||$260.00||$325.00||$390.00|
|(Please contact us for scheduling)|
|Pricing includes the following:
* Rental Equipment (weights, regulator, BCD, wetsuit, and cylinder)
* eLearning Certification Pack (you will be emailed a code to register and log into the PADI eLearning site once payment has been received, this item in non-refundable)
* Pool Fees
* Instructor Fees
* Administrative Fees
* Quarry Entrance Fees
* Certification Fees
* Pricing does not include the following and must be provided by the participant: Mask, Snorkel, Fins, Boots, Transportation to and from the pool or quarry. As a thank you for taking the course with us we provide a discount for all items purchased at our shop while taking the course.
You can cancel/reschedule your class at any time up prior to the start of the first pool session. If you need to cancel/reschedule to another session you can update your booking online up to 7 days prior to orientation session, please contact us to reschedule your booking if less than 7 days prior. If you cancel your booking you will refunded minus the eLearning Certification Pack ($195 value)
(NOTE: We do not offer Full Certification classes during the winter months (Nov – Apr) as local quarries are not open. Please see Open Water Referral Course during winter months.)